May 21, 2020
How do you manage binaries and build artifacts in a large organization ?
- In a large organization, binary artifacts need a central repository
- Best practice to version and track and maintain single source of truth for binary artifacts
- Typical artifacts would be build executables, JAR files (java), Docker images etc.,
- API based extraction, security, installation and management.
- Only two products in the market sonatype nexus and JFrog artifactory
- Both have OSS versions that are available in the market today.